ADMISSION, SEATS, AND REFUNDS
- By booking your seat to the Gaming Forum 2019 you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You will be emailed a Booking Confirmation once payment has been received. Confirmations will be emailed to you on the email address registered on the day of booking.
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the organisers and venue operator reserve the right to refuse admission.
- No admission into the Goethe-Institut and Gaming Forum 2019 without a valid Confirmation/Ticket.
- Tickets are transferable and a replacement will need to be communicated to the organisors – email email@example.com with changes.
- Bookings are non-refundable unless the event is canceled or moved. In the event of cancellation, the following applies:
– If the cancellation/refund occurs more than 45 days prior to the event a 25% cancellation fee will apply;
– If the cancellation/refund occurs less than 30 but more than 7 days prior to the event a 50% cancellation fee will apply;
– If the cancellation/refund occurs less than 7 days prior to the event a 100% cancellation fee will apply;
NB: *All refunds will be paid back to the person who booked and arrangements made for instant EFT
Refunds are paid on the 28th of the month of cancellation.
- You must present your confirmation in order to gain entry to the event in exchange for a wristband or entry stamp.
- The organisers and premises license holder/venue will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles.
- Wristbands removed from, tampered with, lost or missing will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Those without valid wristbands will be removed from the site or asked to purchase a new ticket. All wristbands issued by the organiser remain the property of the Gaming Forum until the end of the event.
- Specific elements of the event are for over 18 or with Parental Guidance (including but not limited to the “AAA Game Room”) and you will be asked for ID to access and Parental approval. Please contact us should you have questions regarding this.
- If you have purchased a ticket and are fortunate enough to look under the age of 18, you will be required to provide ID that proves your age. If you cannot provide ID that is valid you will be unable to enter or play in the AAA Games Room
- Accepted ID includes; driving license, passport or ID Book. Any of these shown on your phone, will not be accepted.
LAST UPDATED: 1 March 2019